- Soak the beans for 12h in cold water. Then rinse and drain.
- Place beef ribs in the Universal Cookware 7L Stockpot and completely cover with cold water. Bring to a boil on high heat uncovered.
- Drain and rinse the beef with cold water.
- Peel garlic cloves, shallots and ginger, then thinly slice using the Speedy Mando.
- Place beef, sliced garlic, shallots, ginger and spices into the clean Stockpot. Add cold water until the 4.5L line.
- Cover and bring to a boil on high heat, then reduce to low heat. Cook for 2h.
- Add beans and continue cooking for 1h 30 min.
- Serve with the fried shallots and chopped fresh herbs.
Tip: You can add 45 ml / ±3 tbsp soy sauce at the end to add a savory twist to the soup.