- In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter and butter. Add both sugars and mix just until combined. Add egg and whisk until fully combined.
- Add oat flakes, baking soda and salt. Gently fold until the dry ingredients have fully absorbed the peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and candies, then refrigerate the cookie dough for 1h.
- Divide dough into 8 balls. Flatten into cookies, no thicker than 1 cm / ½ in. Place 4 cookies into the Universal Cookware 24 cm Frypan with approx. 2 cm / 1 in. space between each cookie.
- Cover and cook on low heat (30 to 40%) for approx. 15 min. Cookies should be brown on the bottom and just set on the top. Cookies will stiffen during the cooling process.
- Remove cover and allow to cool for 5 min., then gently transfer to a container. Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before serving.