- Chop garlic using the Turbo Chopper. Cut onions into eighths and bell peppers into 1 cm / ±½ in. thick strips.
- If using chicken or prawns, heat 15 ml / ±1 tbsp olive oil olive oil in the Universal Cookware 4L Stockpot on high heat. Add chicken or prawns and sear until golden brown. Keep in Stockpot and remove from heat.
- Combine pasta, chopped tomatoes, garlic, onion, 15 ml / ±1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper in the 4L Stockpot and stir.
- Add sliced bell peppers and water. Do not stir. Cover and bring to a rolling boil over high heat without stirring, approx. 6-8 min.
- Stir, cover, reduce heat to low and cook for approx. 15 min., stirring at 5 min. intervals.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. covered.
- Serve with sliced basil and grated Parmesan (optional).
Tip: If preparing in advance, reduce the cooking time in step 6 to 10 min. Before serving, reheat on medium heat for 5-10 min. The pasta will finish cooking during reheating and your pasta will stay perfect.