- Soak glutinous rice for about 2-3 hours
- Wash and drain it
- Heat up the pan and follow the water level of our Steam It
- Add in salt. Mix well and steam glutinous rice for 10 minutes
- Remove glutinous rice from Steam It and transfer into That’s A Bowl
- Add coconut milk, few drops of food coloring and mix well
- Transfer back glutinous rice into Steam It to steam for another 5-7 minutes
- Set aside.
For Coconut Milk Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients except cornflour into Tupperchef Inspire Fryer, stir and mix well.
- Then add in the cornflour, turn on the fire keep stirring till the coconut milk sauce becomes thicker.
- Lastly, add salt to taste and close the fire set aside
How to Serve
- You can scope the ‘Pulut’ or make a round shape on the plate, put in the mango aside and the coconut milk sauce on top of the ‘pulut’