- Dice onion, eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes into small cubes, about 15mm / ±½ in. Chop garlic using the Turbo Chopper.
- Sauté onions and garlic with olive oil in the Universal Cookware 4L Stockpot on high heat for 2-3 min.
- Add diced eggplant, cook and stir for 6-7 min.
- Add diced zucchini, cook and stir for 5 min.
- Add diced tomatoes into the Stockpot, salt, sugar and pepper, stir, then cover. Lower the heat to medium-low and allow to simmer for 20-30 min. (depending on if you like firm or softer vegetables).
- Serve with chopped basil (optional).