- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water. Add flour, sugar, salt and olive oil. Mix until combined then knead with your hands, approx. 2 min., until you have a smooth dough that doesn’t stick to your hands or bowl.
- Cover and allow to rise until dough has doubled in size, about 30 to 60 min.
- Preheat the Universal Cookware 24 cm Frypan on low heat (30-40%).
- Roll out the dough into a 24 cm / 9.5 in. disc.
- Place dough in the Frypan, cover and cook for 5-7 min on low heat, bottom must be light brown. Wipe condensation in the cover with a clean kitchen towel.
- Flip the pizza dough, spread tomato sauce on top, then add ham, mozzarella and oregano.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 min. on low heat. Wipe the condensation inside the cover halfway through.
- Remove from the Frypan, slice and serve right away.