- Soak broccoli florets in a bowl of water to wash them.
- Place the Universal Cookware 4L Stockpot on the stove on medium heat. Allow to heat up for approx. 1 min. 30 sec.
- Remove broccoli florets from water. Keep wet for the waterless cooking method.
- Place broccoli in the Stockpot and immediately cover.
- Cook for 12-15 min. (depending on your taste). Water should be boiling at the bottom. If steam starts to escape on the sides, reduce the heat.
- Optional sauce: Using the Turbo Chopper, chop scallion and chili. Add salt and oil, then blend again.
- Serve the broccoli with the sauce.