- Cut mushrooms into quarters or eighths depending on the size. If using, chop garlic and scallion using the Herb Chopper.
- Heat 5 ml / ±1 tsp oil in the Universal Cookware 24 cm Frypan (with coating or stainless steel) on medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, add to Frypan and sear for 2-3 min. on each side until golden brown. Remove from pan.
- In the hot pan, add remaining 5 ml / ±1 tsp oil, mushrooms, chopped garlic and scallion mixture, salt and pepper. Cook and stir on medium-high heat until brown, approx. 5 min.
- Place chicken back in the Frypan with the mushrooms, add cream and simmer without cover on medium heat for 8-10 min., flipping chicken halfway through.
- Serve with rice.