- 150 g unsalted butter (±1 1/3 cup)
- 160 g brown sugar (±1 1/3 cup)
- 1 egg
- 5 ml vanilla extract (optional) (±1 tsp)
- 225 g all-purpose flour (±1 1/2 cups)
- 2 ml baking soda (±1/2 tsp)
- 2 ml salt (±1/2 tsp)
- 70 g sugar coated chocolate candies (±1/3 cup)
- Melt butter in the Universal Cookware 24 cm Frypan on medium-low heat. Add brown sugar and stir to partially dissolve sugar, approx. 1 min. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 2-3 min.
- Beat egg and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and egg mixture to the sugar mixture in the Frypan. Stir (using a non-metallic utensil) until you have a smooth cookie dough.
- Press the dough down in an even layer on the bottom of the Frypan, then sprinkle the chocolate candies on top and gently press them into the dough.
- Cook on low heat (30%) for 10 min. without cover. Cover and continue cooking for 12-13 min.
- Remove cover and allow to cool for approx. 15 min. Flip onto a cutting board, then flip back on a serving plate. Allow to cool completely.