- Cut ginger into pieces then chop using the Turbo Chopper.
- Heat oil in the Universal Cookware 4L Stockpot on medium-high heat for 1 min.
- Season chicken thighs and drumsticks with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken thighs to the Stockpot and sear for approx. 2 min. on each side until golden brown. Remove from Stockpot.
- Repeat step 4 with chicken drumsticks. Leave in the Stockpot.
- Add chopped ginger and crumbled cube of chicken stock onto the drumsticks. Place the seared chicken thighs on top of the drumsticks and pour orange juice on top.
- Reduce to medium-low heat, cover and cook for 40 min.
- Mix the corn starch with 30 ml / ±2 tbsp cold water and add into the sauce. Allow to simmer for 2 min. to thicken the sauce.
- Serve with rice or fresh noodles.