- Soak glutinous rice with turmeric powder and asam keping for about 2-3 hours.
- Wash and drain it.
- Heat up the pan and follow the water level of our steam It.
- Add in salt. Mix well and steam glutinous rice for 10 minutes.
- Remove glutinous rice from Steam It and transfer into That’s A Bowl.
- Add coconut milk and mix well.
- Transfer back glutinous rice into Steam It to steam for another 5-7 minutes
- Set aside
For Sambal Bilis
- Soak the anchovies and drain it
- Chopped the red onion and garlic using the Turbo Chopper
- Slice the red big onion
- Heat the Tupperchef Inspire Fryer, add in the oil
- Once the oil is hot, pour in the chop onion and garlic, stir and let it cook for a while
- Then add the chili paste and continue to stir. Let the chili to be cook for a few minutes
- Add water accordingly, anchovies and asam keping. Let it cook for about 10min