- 5 ml active dry yeast (±1 tsp)
- 90 ml lukewarm water (37°C) (±3/8 cup)
- 150 g all-purpose flour (±1 cup)
- 2 ml sugar (±1/2 tsp)
- 2 ml salt (±1/2 tsp)
- 5 ml olive oil (±1 tsp)
- 30 ml tomato sauce (±2 tbsp)
- 30 g ham (cut into small pieces) (optional) (±1 oz)
- 60 g mozzarella (cut into small pieces) (±1/4 cup)
- 1 ml dry oregano (optional) (±1/4 tsp)
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water. Add flour, sugar, salt and olive oil. Mix until combined then knead with your hands, approx. 2 min., until you have a smooth dough that doesn’t stick to your hands or bowl.
- Cover and allow to rise until dough has doubled in size, about 30 to 60 min.
- Preheat the Universal Cookware 24 cm Frypan on low heat (30-40%).
- Roll out the dough into a 24 cm / 9.5 in. disc.
- Place dough in the Frypan, cover and cook for 5-7 min on low heat, bottom must be light brown. Wipe condensation in the cover with a clean kitchen towel.
- Flip the pizza dough, spread tomato sauce on top, then add ham, mozzarella and oregano.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 min. on low heat. Wipe the condensation inside the cover halfway through.
- Remove from the Frypan, slice and serve right away.