- 1 small shallot or scallion (±20 g / 0.7 oz)
- 80 g vegetables of your choice (carrot, cucumber, zucchini, bell pepper, etc…) (±3 oz)
- 50 ml all-purpose flour (±3-4 tbsp / 1 midget)
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- 15 ml vegetable oil (±1 tbsp)
- Peel shallot and vegetables, then chop using the Turbo Chopper.
- Add egg, flour, salt and pepper and blend again for a few sec.
- Evenly coat surface of the Universal Cookware 24 cm Frypan with oil and heat on medium-high heat.
- Drop approx. 15 ml / 1 heaping tbsp of batter in the Frypan. Repeat until no batter remains.
- Reduce to medium heat and cook for 2-3 min. Flip, then cook for an additional 2-3 min.
- Serve immediately.